Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pictures from Riley's Birthday...

Just so we are all clear I know how horrible I look. But that is just the way it went so I will share the pictures with you anyway. Plus anyone who is about to have a baby...(Tracy, Carolyn, and Laura) know that there is no way you could look scarier than this.

Also I would like to flashback to my Dr's appointment on the 3rd of December. I was told by Dr. Connor that if I did not go into labor before the 15th of December than they would induce. After thinking about this after my appointment I told several people that I was hesitant to be induced because I was looking forward to experiencing going into labor naturally...when I said this I never meant to go the whole way naturally. Also on that Wednesday the nurse that did our ultrasound said Riley weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. Less than 3 days later he weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz.

No comments: