That is right; it is time for Riley to have a little sister or brother! But if you ask him he says, “no”. This morning I said “Riley, you are going to be a great big brother!” And he said, “no…play with Mommy and Daddy”. This is because when I asked if he wanted a little brother he said no and when I asked if he wanted a sister he said no….so then I asked, “Riley if you don’t have a little sister or brother then who will you play with?” Gie Gie said I need to give it a rest and quit asking for a while, and I will, but we only have until October 20th (if we are lucky) to get him ready!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! Riley will change his mind eventually! :)
Riley doesn't even know what is coming... :) Double the fun!
Post a Comment