Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hospital Birthday Party!!


So Dr. Kouri decided to keep me until atleast tomorrow morning but he thinks I will be able to go home then.  Since he is keeping me here Carolyn and I will no longer be headed to Tracy's for a low key pizza party to celebrate our birthdays.  Her birthday is Friday and mine is Saturday and Angela and Tracy insisted on doing something to celebrate.  All four of us are pregnant so it wasn't going to be a wild event, but none of us expected to be hanging out in Jackson Hospital.  However, it was so nice to have a break from just the hospital.  Tracy, TJ, Allen, Angela and Carolyn came up and oined Michael and I and we had pizza and cupcakes.  Tracy and Angela also decorated for the occassion.  It was so much fun, we have all been so busy lately that we have not had too much time to just hang out.

I will also add that my Mom sat with me while Riley went to his last day of school...so sad, we are going to miss ECDC so much!  His teacher Ms Teresa was teary this morning when Momma dropped him off.  And Holland came by and kept me company today too, so I have been spoiled with company as I hang out in my hospital gown in my hospital bed!  All and all a much better day than yesterday!

1 comment:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

So glad you're back to blogging!! Hate that you have had to go to the hospital so much! I think Nancy told me you were on bedrest?? Can't remember if I made that up or not. Hope you are doing well and hanging in there!