37 weeks and 4 days.............29 weeks and 5 days...............19 weeks and 1 day. This is where Baby Center puts each of us when this picture was taken last week. Tracey has been after me to take a group shot and of course I wait until I am enormous to cave in! Do you like the sassy hand on the hip? I look so much cuter that way! Oh well, we can see I am over trying to look cute these days. Just being seen is a big step for me.Anyway for those of you that do not know, that is Tracey Allen Williford in the orange ( I wonder if anyone made pumpkin references to her that day?), and the cute skinny pregnant Mama is Carolyn Dwyer. We all work in the same office, so there is a warning on the watercooler these days! Seriously someone actually put a warning on the cooler... 

No comments:
Post a Comment