Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Riley & Chappell sitting in a tree...

Well, although Riley and Chappell have not actually met yet, Holland and I feel they are certain to adore each other and if they are not in love by age two they are certain to be life long friends. Anyway, Michael and I think Riley might be in love. See our evidence below.

I know these aren't the best pictures, but trust me, Riley was drooling all over the Boppy he was propped up on. And he sat their and studied her face for quite sometime. Anyway, they will be meeting this weekend, so we will see if they are as smitten as we think they will be!

On another note...I swear my son has a fine wardrobe and he does wear clothes!

3 comments:

Holland said...

that is the funniest thing i have EVER seen. i'm so glad reed was home for lunch when i checked this! hilarious. i can't wait for this weekend!

Julie H. said...

Long time reader, first time commenter and all I have to say is HAHAHAHA! That top picture is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Riley is going to be so embarassed when he sees this in 20 years...

Mary Godwin said...

HILARIOUS.