When i read hte title of the post - all i could think in my head was "Maria"... But obvioulsy, i used my cunning intelect to deduce from the video picture that it actually must be riley's laugh you love and not the name of a puerto rican from a 1950's set musical. Loved it!
I am Mommy to RIley who turned two on December 6, 2010. I started this blog so I could easily share photos and stories with friends and family as we start our family. Read with caution as from time to time I share TMI. If it weren't for the blog I would not remember anything and hopefully before the twins come the blog will guid me to fill out all the details in Riley's baby book.
3 comments:
When i read hte title of the post - all i could think in my head was "Maria"...
But obvioulsy, i used my cunning intelect to deduce from the video picture that it actually must be riley's laugh you love and not the name of a puerto rican from a 1950's set musical. Loved it!
why won't my silly computer play the lovely video?? I want to hear!! not fair!
So so cute!!
Post a Comment