Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas to you!

I am sorry to say that you will not each be getting one of these in your mail box. I waited so late to do a Christmas card (despite the best intentions) that I did not even have a Christmas card list until after I ordered them...that was when I realized my list was twice as long as the number of cards I ordered! So please enjoy the digital version. Next year I will be more organized! (Famous last words...)

Oh and in case you cannot read the word under the sleeping picture of my little angel is "PEACE".

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love it! Especially the joy...because I'm not sure if it's joyous or if little R is about to have a conniption.

EMILY said...

Love it too... it made me smile!! ;)

Lora G said...

I LOVE this card! It is so cute and creative. I think digital versions are great! They last forever ;)