Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Party Time

Riley will be one this coming Sunday! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. I have been excited for this little milestone...who am I kidding...big milestone, but as I sit here typing this I am certain I am going to be a little emotional about it. Below you can see his birthday party invitation. It should be a good time, and I will be certain to post pictures of him digging into the cake!

In case you were curious about these precious little invites you can click here to go to Busy Nothings. These girls are great and will customize anything for you from logos, to calling cards. They are SO creative. Hopefully Holland will be posting Chappell's invites too. Chappell's are also custom and oh so cute! I cannot wait order my next item!

4 comments:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

I can't believe Riley is turning 1! How crazy!! Cute invites!

Mary Godwin said...

Allison the invites are so adorable. Love those! Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Riley!!!

The Langham's said...

Happy one year Riley! Those invitations are precious! What a great idea to incorporate the game with the party. I know it will be fun for all.