I now have more incentive to blog:

I used some birthday money to buy a small point and shoot with 12 mega pixels...but I still really really REALLY wanted to save up for a bigger and better SLR. Lucky for me, the wait is over and Santa Gie Gie and Santa Grandcoy made it happen! I have already put it to good use taking many pictures of my munchkin and family. And I would be happy to share those fabulous pictures with you but in my hurry to get out of town yesterday I left my new camera in Pensacola. However as soon as it is back in my possession I will be putting it to good work!
5 comments:
Um, I am buying this same camera for myself with my Christmas/work money. Seriously, I have it pulled up on Amazon now. weirrrd
I am jealous!! That is our next big purchase and I can't wait!
We have this camera. It is amazing, makes me feel like a pro, and it makes my small digital camera pics look dull.
Lynn, I have been researching it toooooooooo. But there are so many different versions. Which one do you have, Allison? Lynn, hurry up and get it and you and Allison can show me how to work it in a few weeks!
P.S. Allison, this gives you no excuses. We want lots of Riley pics (oh and ones of you and Michael as well). :)
Post a Comment