Riley is always chasing the cats. Velma runs away from him and he gets so upset. But Roxy welcomes his attention. I think this all relates back to one Thanksgiving just after Michael and I got married, when the cats were in Pensacola. My cousin, Emily, who was 3 or 4 at the time, ran around the house chasing the cats, calling them , "meow meow's". At one point she chased Velma under a sofa, and that is where Velma insisted on staying for the next two days.
Anyway you see Riley is after Velma hear, I am guessing she found the new addition of his rabbit ears to be equally disturbing. See below- again no clue about the setting- but my little angel is glowing!
Anyway you see Riley is after Velma hear, I am guessing she found the new addition of his rabbit ears to be equally disturbing. See below- again no clue about the setting- but my little angel is glowing!

No comments:
Post a Comment